2018 Holiday Bazaar Registration
40 100 $40.00 - $100.00
- Terrace View Event Center, 230 St Andrews Way, Sioux Center, IA
- Each location (map to be sent out prior to event) will be given two chairs and one table in their booth - UNLESS you made a note to rent more than what is provided, that will then also be provided. You are welcome to bring your own as well.
- Tables will be provided with a white tablecloth - booth skirting is not provided by Terrace View Event Center
- WiFi is part of our agreement with Terrace View Event Center
- Registration will begin at 7:30 AM (unless you've discussed an earlier time) and set up can take place up until 9:00 AM. If you need additional time, please let me know in advance so I can get your information to RentAll. Unfortunately, there is an event the night before so set up prior to the morning of is not an option.
- Midwest Honor Flight will be the food vendor for the day - funds raised through donations, food sales, or merchandise for them will go towards future missions. You can find out more about them at www.midwesthonorflight.org.
- You also agree to our policies and hold harmless agreement by booking this service
* indicates a required field
Want to Sponsor a Veteran with your booth purchase?
The tradition of laying wreaths to honor our veterans during the holiday season began in 1992, when Morrill Worcester of Worcester Wreath Company (Harrington, Maine) was stuck with a number of extra wreaths at the close of the holiday season. Remembering a boyhood trip to the Nation’s Capital, and the sacred grounds of Arlington National Cemetery, he donated 5,000 wreaths to be placed at the headstones of an older section of the cemetery.
What began as one man’s gesture, has now grown into a national movement - when in 2007 Wreaths Across America was formed as a non-profit. Today, more than 1,400 locations participate on a Saturday in December in laying the wreaths out of remembrance and respect for our nation's brave servicemen and women.
Sioux Center Wreaths Across America was started in 2015 with the same mission and has been able to completely cover the known graves in Sioux Center, Carmel, and Lebanon Cemeteries since. No government funding is provided and each wreath is sponsored by individuals, organizations, or businesses.
Current Vendors for 2018